Should I give my daughter the MMR vaccine?

Yes. Research linking MMR and autism has always been questionable, and has now been shown to be fraudulent. Live vaccines such as MMR should not be given to children with seriously impaired immunity such as organ transplant, aids and cancer (not frequent colds), and certain very rare conditions. For all others, risks of vaccine refusal enormously outweigh the risks of the vaccine itself.
Yes. Mmr contains material which allows your body fight off the diseases measles, mumps, and rubella. Measles is making a comeback, with several outbreaks both here and in europe in the past few years. Rubella is an infection that can lead to serious defects (deafness, blindness, heart condition) in an unborn child if caught by a pregnant woman. Prevention is the only treatment.
Yes. The MMR vaccine is very safe. There are very few reasons not to give it (only patients on chemo or with severe immune suppression should avoid it). The risks of the vaccines are far less than the risks of the diseases. Most people have not seen these diseases in many years- but they can be very severe and cause serious illness. The best choice is the vaccine!
Yes. The MMR is an important vaccine. Measles can be a deadly disease and can also be a cause of brain damage. Rubella in a pregnant woman can cause severe deformities in her fetus. Mumps can cause sterility in boys. The MMR is not a cause of autism or brain damage.
Yes. There are many misconceptions about MMR vaccine. All those related to autism, retardation and epilepsy have been shown to be false. The value of the immunization greatly exceeds any risk.
Yes. The side effects from the vaccination are relatively mild compared to the possible complications of measles, mumps or rubella. And the MMR does not cause autism ah had been previously suspected.