I am on Synthroid (thyroxine) for 16 yrs. My dr recommended I go on Armour Thyroid I had thyroid cancer and left node removed. Would u recommend this?

If nothiing else. Throid hormone turns off pituitary TSH that stimulates thyroid tissue, including some malignant cells. It lets your thyroid rest and the drugs due its job. I would do this in a patient or even myslef if i had thyroid cancer.
No. For people with thyroid cancer it is important to keep the TSH in a tight range to prevent recurrence. Thyroid evels tend to fluctuate more with Armour Thyroid than synthroid (thyroxine).