I am a 28yo woman, 2yr.Post op gastric bypass. I am often nauseas & go days vomiting keeping.Only liquids down.What could be the cause? Dr says im fine

In brief: Possible stricture

If the nausea and vomiting have been occuring since surgery it may be your gastric pouch was made to small.
If the symptoms are more recent, there is the possibility of an anastomotic stricture or marginal ulceration. Evaluation of the bypass anatomy with an upper endoscopy or an UGI study would be appropriate.

In brief: Possible stricture

Dr. Matthew St. Laurent
Dr. Matthew St. Laurent
Dr. Michael Shim
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Pouch problems

Can your esophagus and gastric pouch checked out for anatomical problems.
You need a scope of these.

In brief: Pouch problems

You need a scope of these.
Dr. Michael Shim
Dr. Michael Shim
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Bariatrics

In brief: Ulcer or gallstones?

Of course see your bariatric surgeon.
I would look for gallstones or an ulcer. Might need a sono or endoscopy. Also consider an internal hernia your symptoms are not normal and require some investigation.

In brief: Ulcer or gallstones?

Of course see your bariatric surgeon.
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery