I stopped Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) 2 months ago. I got one period on time and my next is currently 6 days late. 2 @ home pregnant tests were negative. Is this because of yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol)?

Not from pills. Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test. There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.