My legs are swollen for 4month the doc cheched my blood and urin n said everything was normal only found alergies level high what could be wrong w me?

Consider ultrasound. Blood clots can cause leg swelling. If all the other tests are normal, consider a duplex ultrasound of the legs. The other thing to check is your heart. When the heart can't pump fluid forward properly, it starts backing up and accumulating in places like your legs. Also try keeping your legs raised on pillows above the level of your heart to see if the swelling goes away.
Vein troubles. Swollen legs can be a function of bad veins more than an internal problem as it appears to be on your case. You may have venous insufficiency even if you don't see varicous veins. In that case usually the swelling is gone after lying down and could helped by leg elevation.