Will it be harded for me to get pregnant if I've had herps ?

Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine
In brief: No
If all you've had is herpes, and no other std's, that should not affect your fertility.
Herpes is a virus and is very common. Assure your obgyn knows about your herpes, though, as an outbreak during delivery of your baby may change what is done at the time you are ready to deliver. Good luck!

In brief: No
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine
In brief: No, but other STD
Gential herpes does not generally cause infertility.
However, it is a sexually transmitted disease. A person with 1 std is at increased risk of having another std, such as gonorrhea or chlamydia, which do increase one's risk for having difficulty conceiving. Thus, if having trouble conceiving for one year (6 months if woman > 35 years old), recommend seek infertility evaluation with your doctor.

In brief: No, but other STD
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena