Does a large amount of caffiene help in early mornings?

Dr. Kirankumar Viramgama
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
In brief: Less likely
1. One need to find out why one so sleepy in morning and underlying cause needs to be evaluated and treated.
2. Drinking large amount of coffee/caffeine in morningon daily basis is not good, in moderation may be taken. 3. Inadequate sleep time for less than 7-8 hrs, , sleep interruption, sleep apnea, drug side effect, restless leg syndrome, delayed sleep phase syndrome are some common causes.

In brief: Less likely
Dr. Kirankumar Viramgama
Dr. Kirankumar Viramgama
Dr. Chris Oh
Certainly will help you wake up and be energetic for the day.
I need my 2 cups. Caffeine has many beneficial properties such as anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant. Many recent data to support this. www.chrisohmd.com.

Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Marsha Davis