I'm allergic to oxycodone, but I have back and body pains everyday and am afraid to take anything other than alieve. The alieve isn't working anymore ?

Dr. Chris Oh

In brief: Xray and pain eval

Oxycodone is not a good medication for you anyway.
You will first need xray and full clinical exam to see why you have pains. There are other non-opioid pain meds and you doc may refer home exercise program and other modalities such as ice/heat. www.chrisohmd.com.

In brief: Xray and pain eval

Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. William Walsh
lidoderm patches, electrical stimulation, heat, ice, exercise ... all better than opiates for chronic pain.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: Other options

You could try tramadol.
This is non narcotic and very effective.

In brief: Other options

You could try tramadol.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Cheryl White
Pain Management

In brief: See a specialist

See a reputable pain management physician who can help diagnose and treat the underlying condition that is causing your pain, rather than trying to mask it with medications.

In brief: See a specialist

Dr. Cheryl White
Dr. Cheryl White