Could anxiety and memory loss be caused by hashimoto' s thyrodism?

Hypothyroid. Low thyroid function can cause both emotional and cognitive issues, and indeed, doctors often consider low thyroid function in explaining memory loss in a new patient. The situation should stabilize once you have thyroid functions under control.
Encephalopathy. Anxiety and memory loss are probably related to hypothyroidism. There is something called "steroid-responsive or hashimotos encephalopathy". It is rare, and has severe symptoms. The relationship to hashimotos is not clear, but it may be some kind of autoimmune encephalopathy. If your symptoms progress, you may want to see a neurologist.