I have been tested for everything for my dizzyness and nothing can be done. Any suggestions for rare things to test for. I do jave hughes syndrome?

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology
In brief: Meds,allergies
Check for allergies, medication side effects, postural hypotension, and psychogenic causes!

In brief: Meds,allergies
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Dizziness
A number of issues will lead to dizziness.
The hughes syndrome may cause some circulation issues, but an MRI of the brain and circulation would be beneficial. Also specific tests for damage to the balance system and brainstem would be useful. But you should have a thorough exam by a neurologist, a specialist before these other tests are ordered.

In brief: Dizziness
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham