I feel extreamly dizzy when I get up to fast why is this hapening? I fear it maybe a concusion how long will it stay like this if it is?

Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Pre-syncope
Dizziness upon standing is a common symptom. It is called pre-syncope.
It occurs because your blood has to suddenly re-distribute itself when you stand up. So there will be a sudden decrease in blood flow to your brain, and this causes you to feel dizzy or light headed. The best thing is to get up slowly. If it continues, you may want to get checked by your doctor.

In brief: Pre-syncope
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Adam Lewis
Another medical term for this condition is orthostatic hypotension.
Dr. Irv Loh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: May not be serious
You are describing postural or orthostatic hypotension, or symptoms induced by relatively low blood pressure when going from lying or sitting to standing, and also noted when bending over or squatting, and then standing.
Sluggish reflexes as one "matures", neurologic conditions, or commonly, adverse effects of medications or dehydration may be the root cause. If persists, consult your doctor!

In brief: May not be serious
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology