Is it ok to take suprax (cefixime) 400mg then take zmax 1g to treat gonorrhea and chlymidia? Or should be taken together?

Best together... ...but it would be OK as long as they are taken within 1-2 days of each other. If longer than that, I would recommend re-treatment with both antibiotics at the same time. However, cefixime is no longer recommended as the treatment of choice. It usually still works fine, but best to have a ceftriaxone injection (plus azithromycin or doxycycline).
WHAT DID THE. Doc say who put u on both that doc should ahve told u or u should have asked your doc, i tell my pts they can take both together , but I have very few pts who get both if these at the same time and i assume your partner is being txed and no one should have intercourse or other things until both of you have been retested and found to be negative and if u get pain or fever call your doc asap.