Red spot like rashes on the tip of my penis, itchiness and slight pain, moist and foul smell are some symptoms i have. Which type of doctor to go to?

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Urologist or dermato

I assume you have a foreskin.
Circumcision will cure it. Most men just need to learn how to manage it. It is due to tiny amount of urine fermenting under foreskin. In the shower, always pull back the skin so you can rinse it out. After passing urine, keep the skin back and blot or rinse under it. OTC azole creams (miconazole, clotrimazole, ketoconazole) will help. Modified, clear Castellani soluti

In brief: Urologist or dermato

I assume you have a foreskin.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Family Practice can also handle this.

In brief: Primary care doctor

A primary care doctor evaluates and treats rashes and infections on the penis.
If it is a tight foreskin problem, the doctor can help too. He can refer to a urologist or a dermatologist if necessary.

In brief: Primary care doctor