I have had severe headaches with blurry vision as well. With the occasional nose bleed. Dr said it was just a headache? It's been 3 weeks now

Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology

In brief: Blurry vision

Persistent headache with blurry vision-- you may wish to see a neurologist-- even though it could be a migraine, the duration of this headache is worrisome.
Talk to you primary doctor today about your options.

In brief: Blurry vision

Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Mark Golden
Ophthalmology

In brief: Blurry vision

A headache with blurry vision can be a serious problem or it may be of minor consequence.
I suggest that in the winter, many of my patients have dry eyes which causes blurry vision. The dryness can also lead to a bloody nose as well as sinus headaches. I would suggest that you try to increase the moisture in your bedroom with a vaporizer. If this does not help, seek medical attention.

In brief: Blurry vision

Dr. Mark Golden
Dr. Mark Golden
Dr. Vikram Patel