Have URI since 2/14, could sore throat move forward into mouth have sores on tongue? Small red sores on very back of tongue, kind of burn.

Oral infection. You may have strept throat or possibly a yeast infection especially if you have been on antibiotics.
Very likely. The chance that the bacteria that are in your sinuses will run down the back of your tongue and give you sores is very likely. You really could have diagnosed it yourself. These sore spots could also originate because you are sick. Other bad bacteria or viruses were just hanging out until they saw an opening. I encourage you let someone with a light and a tongue depressor diagnose it.