I'm 33 I havnt been to a doctor for a physical. Do I need to go. And do I need a specific exam?

Dr. James Cunnar
In brief: Establish med home
It's important that every person have a medical home.
Even though you may not need a physical, going in for one is a perfect opportunity to establish a relationship with a local primary care physician. For healthy people in their 30s, i recommend a physical every 2-3 years. If you need a referral, contact your local hospital, or go online - there are lots of resources available. Good luck!

In brief: Establish med home
Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. Deepti Saxena
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Nutritional testing
It's high time to go for a physical exam and get basic lab work done.
There is nutritional blood work offered by spectracell is getting popular which is more accurate way to get healthier and keep that way for years to come.

In brief: Nutritional testing
Dr. Deepti Saxena
Dr. Deepti Saxena
Dr. Adam Smith