I'm 33 I havnt been to a doctor for a physical. Do I need to go. And do I need a specific exam?

Dr. James Cunnar

In brief: Establish med home

It's important that every person have a medical home.
Even though you may not need a physical, going in for one is a perfect opportunity to establish a relationship with a local primary care physician. For healthy people in their 30s, i recommend a physical every 2-3 years. If you need a referral, contact your local hospital, or go online - there are lots of resources available. Good luck!

In brief: Establish med home

Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. Deepti Saxena
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Nutritional testing

It's high time to go for a physical exam and get basic lab work done.
There is nutritional blood work offered by spectracell is getting popular which is more accurate way to get healthier and keep that way for years to come.

In brief: Nutritional testing

Dr. Deepti Saxena
Dr. Deepti Saxena
Dr. Andrea Brand