I am a 41 year old female, I have a lump near my groin, lately I have had some bleeding from my rectum and an unexplained rash on my back.

Dr. Alan Gorenberg
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: You need an exam

These three things: lump in groin, rectal blood, and rash on back are probably not related to each other, but they could be a serious condition.
The lump could potentially be cancer as could the rectal bleeding. You should get these checked right away. Don't be afraid, though, since it is more likely that the rectal blood is from hemorrhoids, and the lump in the groin is probably a lymph node.

In brief: You need an exam

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham