What medication can help with ativan (lorazepam) withdrawal symptoms either inpatient or outpatient?

See below. Gabapentin, and Depakote are helpful and commonly used. Many docs will use other psych meds like risperdal, seroquel (quetiapine) an d the like but these have lots of side effects. I usually substitute a long acting agent such as Librium or Phenobarbital and lower the dose is a stepwise fashion.
Ativan (lorazepam) Ativan (lorazepam) is short-acting anxiolytic, and withdrawal symptoms can be severe, depending on dose. Gradual tapering can be tried, and depending on severity, may use long-acting agents under supervision to include non-benzodiazepines/antidepressants/antihistamines. Examles of each are : gabitryl/zoloft/vistaril.
Ativan (lorazepam) Withdrawl. This is a benzodiazepine and you can have withdrawal, shaking, anxiousness, even seizures. We use these medications, such as ativan, (lorazepam) serax, and Librium to withdraw people from alcohol. Slowly reducing the dose will prevent most of the withdrawal symptoms, and more rapid withdrawal can be done in a treatment program.