Is drinking bottled water while breastfeeding harmful to baby. I heard it contains chemicals.?

In brief: Follows FDA standard
The bottled water you find locally may have a trace minerals based on the source.
The source is regulated & inspected by the state and the bottled product must meet state & fda safety standards. These are similar to or stricter than local tap water standards.The supplier should be able to provide u with a list of trace contaminents. I don't see it as a problem. Its likely safer than most tap water.

In brief: Follows FDA standard
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: ? Bacteria
Keep in mind, some research has demonstrated that as much as 1/3 of all bottled waters contain bacteria-they are not sterile.
Whether these bacteria may cause harm or not, is not clear.

In brief: ? Bacteria
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Cindy Juster