How to treat blocked eyes docts?

Dr. David Medford
Ophthalmology

In brief: Office Irrigation

Blocked tear ducts (adult) are identified and most often treated in an office visit by dilation of the puncta opening and irrigation with saline solution.
This is done sitting up in the "slit lamp" used by all eye mds. If this is not successful, then a surgical procedure may be needed (called a dcr) if the problem is significant.

In brief: Office Irrigation

Dr. Rajesh Khanna
Ophthalmology

In brief: Eye Ducts

I highly recommend you visit an ophthalmologists to see how he/she can help.
If your ducts are blocked then you must be experiencing a lot dryness and/or redness in your eyes.

In brief: Eye Ducts

Dr. Vicken Poochikian