Everytime I drink alcohol I break out the next day with bumps all over my body. Am I allergic to alcohol?

Yes and No. Alcohol decreases the threshold for allergy cell activation. With a shorter "fuze" your allergy cells are more likely to be provoked into a reaction and cause a break out. All that's left is to find out what's out there pushing your allergy cells (mast cells) to act out.... See a friendly allergist for help.
Maybe. Allergy to alcohol is unusual but possible. You may also be reacting to substances in the drinks you have had (? Fruit, cream, tomatoes etc) a full history of the reactions is needed to determine the next ATP in diagnosing your problem.