Everytime I drink alcohol I break out the next day with bumps all over my body. Am I allergic to alcohol?

Dr. Eli Silver
In brief: Yes and No
Alcohol decreases the threshold for allergy cell activation.
With a shorter "fuze" your allergy cells are more likely to be provoked into a reaction and cause a break out. All that's left is to find out what's out there pushing your allergy cells (mast cells) to act out.... See a friendly allergist for help.

In brief: Yes and No
Dr. Eli Silver
Dr. Eli Silver
Dr. Brian Novick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Maybe
Allergy to alcohol is unusual but possible.
You may also be reacting to substances in the drinks you have had(? Fruit , cream , tomatoes etc) a full history of the reactions is needed to determine the next atp in diagnosing your problem.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Arnon Rubin