My heartrate jumps insanely with the slightest movement even stretching sometimes. Shouls I consider any specific tests? Im a mild smoker.

Dr. Howard Rubin
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Palpitations
A holter monitor during your workouts can determine if this is just a sinus tachycardia (normal response to exercise) or some exercise induced arrhythmia (an abnormal heart rhythm).
You can easlily get this evaluated in a cardiolgists's office.

In brief: Palpitations
Dr. Howard Rubin
Dr. Howard Rubin
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: See your doctor
You may have some kind of heart arrhythmia, particularly something called supraventricular tachycardia.
A cardiogram may give the answer, or you may need a holter monitor, where you wear a recording device for 24 hours so that the doctor can determine the nature of the arrhythmia. It starts with a history and physical exam. See your health care provider.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology