I have ic and endometriosis I have been dealing with severe pelvic pain and also lower back pain i need to find some help on what's going on with me i ?

Dr. Kenan Omurtag

In brief: Hang in there

Pelvic pain can be tough to treat/manage.
Both of these can be the culprit but its important to confirm the diagnos(es) and make sure treatments are targeting both. Also physical therapy can be helpful. Ultimately, the answer is complicated and you should speak to a doctor that you trust.

In brief: Hang in there

Dr. Kenan Omurtag
Dr. Kenan Omurtag
Dr. Gregg Friedman
Gregg L. Friedman MD Psychiatrist agrees
Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Fertility Specialist

Likely a fertility specialist is the best person to coordinate the care, assuming a urology for the ic is involved as well.
The endometriosis usually trumps the ic in terms of treatment.

In brief: Fertility Specialist

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham