Nexplanon insertion but not while on period. 3 days later unprotected sex. 2 periods in jan11 & 25 (cause of plan b) then now no period! Can I be pregnant

Take the test. If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.