Notmal blood sugar?

Please elaborate. Please elaborate your question. What would you like to know about normal sugar. Normal fasting glucose levels in blood are less than 100. Between 100 and 126 are prediabetic or glucose intolerant, after 127 pre diabetic. A1c is normal <5.6 prediabetics 5.7-6.4. Diabetics are >6.5, uncontrolled diabetics are A1c >7.
Normal blood sugar. For the majority of healthy individuals, normal blood sugar levels are as follows: Between 4.0 to 6.0 mmol/L (72 to 108 mg/dL) when fasting Up to 7.8 mmol/L (140 mg/dL) 2 hours after eating.
65-105. 65-105 when drawn out of a vein while fasting. Various authorities have different "normal" levels. There are, however, no exact cut-offs, it's all a continuium.