No sex drive?

Dr. Muhammad Munir
In brief: Sex Drive
There could be physiological or psychological causes responsible for that.
The best will be to consult your primary care if not getting better seeking a psychiatric evaluation will be helpful there are clinicians who specialize in this are of medicine now. Good luck.

In brief: Sex Drive
Dr. Muhammad Munir
Dr. Muhammad Munir
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Could be anything
Treatment is dependent on the cause of the no sex drive.
It's appropriate to see your doctor with the above complaints. He/she will ask you more questions and check labs/studies to try to narrow down the cause. Once that's known, appropriate treatment can be started.

In brief: Could be anything
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Clarence Lyons
In brief: See a doctor
See a doctor and let them check you and see if you need some blood tests.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Clarence Lyons
Dr. Clarence Lyons
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: The previous answers
Are correct. But some people have an intrinsically lower libido through no medical or psychological reasons.
I agree with the suggestions of my colleagues, but it can be a normal human variant! and at the age of 52, hormonal factors and natural loss of sex drive could\explain the situation!

In brief: The previous answers
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Joel Rivera Jimenez
Tell your doctor to do a complete physical and laboratory workup if necessary. Low libido can have many different causes like economical reasons, social reasons, marital problems, family problems etc. Low libido most of the time is not a single cause problem.