I have these blood spots that keep appearing on my arm and they occasionally pop and bleed on their own. What causes this to happen ?

In brief: Uncertain

These lesions would likely need to be examined and more history obtained to be able to provide you with useful input about the diagnosis or possible treatment.

In brief: Uncertain

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: Blood Spots

While i cannot see your spots, they sound as if they what are called angiomas.
Tiny blood blisters. If you are in good health, and if you do not take any medications, they are usually harmless. There are some prescription medications that can trigger them. If you are concerned, do see your family physician. Do not pop them!

In brief: Blood Spots

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt