I get irregular heart beats many times in a day for the past 3 months. My cardiologist has prescribed cordarone (amiodarone) 100mg once a day. Symptoms still persist?

Talk to your MD. Make an appointment to talk to your cardiologist. Tell him/her that you are still having symptoms despite the medication. It may need to be adjusted or change to a different med.
Need more info. It is necessary to know what your heart rhythm is. If you have fibrillation, it sounds as if you are going in and out of that rhythm. You need to have an event or holter monitor, to see what is going on and so your medicine can be adjusted.