How do I know if I am infertile?

Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Fertility evaluation
Infertility evaluation involves confirmation of ovulation, patency of fallopian tubes, and assessment of sperm characteristics.
Abnormalities in any one of these may make it more difficult to conceive, even with history of previous live birth(s). This evaluation can be started by seeing your ob/gyn or an infertility specialist.

In brief: Fertility evaluation
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Infertility Doctor
If you having been trying to become pregnant for 6-12 months, then a proper evaluation is appropriate.
The term infertile is really a bad name because it implies you cannot become pregnant. That is rarely the case, but there may be certain factors that make it more difficult. A fertility specialist can help go through those with you.

In brief: Infertility Doctor
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Jane Van Dis