What does ot mean if a woman has a bump on her virgina and its filled with blood?

Get it seen by GYN. Hi, i'm assuming you meant your vagina when asking the question. This may be a cyst or an inflamed gland in the vaginal wall. You really should have this checked out by your gynecologist to make sure it is nothing serious that may require treatment.
Bump. Could be an abnormal vessel, aneurism, could also be an imperforate hymen. That needs to be evaluated by a doctor.