I have been having this pain in my lower right hand side of my back for a while and the other day my urine was the color of cola should I go see doc?

Dr. Elie El-Charabaty
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Seek medical help.

What you are describing could be hematuria related to a post infection like pharyngitis or rhabdomyolysis ( muscle breakdown) due to multiple etiologies or a simple kidney stone obstructing the flow of your urine.
The last group of kidney problems that can give the picture you are having is what we call glomerulonephritis ( intrinsic kidney disease) bottom line you should seek medical help.

In brief: Seek medical help.

Dr. Elie El-Charabaty
Dr. Elie El-Charabaty
Dr. Adam Smith