How low your hemoglobin hematocrit to do work up for anemia?

Find cause. I would investigate any anemia in the hope of finding a treatable cause, especially before things get serious. Iron deficiency causes fatigue before it causes anemia.
In a young female. I would say under HGB 10.5 or hct 30, unless there are other issues of concern.
Below normal. Anemia is a hemoglobin (HGB) or hematocrit (hct) below "normal". Normal is defined by the laboratory doing the testing and varies by laboratory and "normal" population that the lab calibrates based on. Usually <12 g/dl HGB fora woman is anemia.