I recently found out that my lower back pain was a result of a tilted pelvis. Can it fix/heal itself?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Postural retraining

Start by seeing a physical therapist for rx and exercises to help correct.

In brief: Postural retraining

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Robert Wallach
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

If your pelvis is 'tilted' it could be due to muscle imbalance or restrictions in the joints around the pelvis.
A good physical therapist can give you specific exercises in just a few visits, and you could also see a chiropractor or osteopathic doctor who does manipulation. If those don't work, look for another source for your pain. A non-surcial spine specialist can help.

Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Vikram Patel