If eating a meal high in oxalates, should I take calcium citrate supplement to minimize a kidney stone from forming?

Oxylic acid. Providing dietary calcium to bind with the oxylic acid in the GI tract can limit the amount absorbed and excreted in the urine thereby decreasing your risk of calcium oxylate crystals forming in your urine. A better strategy would still be limiting oxylic acid consumption.
Avoid oxalate. . Dietary ca helps to prevent oxalate absorption in gut, but excessive ca intake might increase risk of other ca stones. Would not restrict dietary ca intake, but would also not necessarily add supplement. Restricting your dietary oxalate will reduce risk of forming caoxalate stones. Your doctor can offer more specific advice based on your urine chemistries.