How do I get rid of body and chest acne from my oily skin?

Cleanser. Keep the area clean with a good cleanser and acne formula and use a moisturizer. This is likely hormone related. If using Anabolic steroids that will increase the risk.
Acne on Trunk. There are many acne body washes you can use. Neutrogena acne wash is one that is over the counter. Many more at your pharmacy. If you are eating nuts, stop! lots of dairy products, such as milk and cheese can also cause and aggravate acne. Several bpo (benzoyl perixide) creams and lotions also help. However, if the acne is persistent, do see a dermatologist.