I am exhausted all the time and swolllen glands along with sore throat could this be mono and should I be seen or just deal with these symptoms?

Go in. Yes, it sounds a lot like mono but, there are other syndromes that result in fatigue. Check with your doctor if this has been going on for more than around 5-6 weeks. Chronic fatigue, hypothyroidism and lymphoma can all make you feel tired and you can't tell them apart without an examination.
Something infectious. Mono is from the ebv virus, and can cause swollen glands (lymph nodes) and big tonsils. Strep throat can do the same thing, but strep throat needs antibiotics. Some other infections can cause big lymph nodes. More rarely, blood disorders and blood cancers cause swollen lymph nodes and fatigue (person often gets anemic). This all means that a trip to the doctor would be wise.