Pain in glands under my jaw after drinking alcohol. Strong radiating pain in right arm. Slight numbness on right side from face to waist. Ms pain?

Don't drink alcohol! You already have a condition which has adverse effects on your nervous system, and you are adding a drug which has very well-known adverse effects on the nervous system as well. Talk to your neurologist. Alcohol should not be a regular part of your life. While an occasional drink may not cause any problems, multiple drinks or more regular drinking certainly CAN.
NONSPECIFIC. There may be several explanations for your symptoms, and it is important to sort all of this out. If, in fact, you have a problem with lymph nodes, and peripheral nerve involvement, a series of conditions could explain far better than ms. See your primary care doc first, get evaluated and decide if neurologist could help.