Can I still grow taller? Im 25 yrs old , im 5"8 now I dream to be 5"10

In brief: Doubt it
Future growth is dependent on whether the growth centers in the long bones remain open.
Most have closed by 16 in females,18 yo in males. If the family has a history of delayed growth, these may be open and growth possible.An x-ray of the wrist and hand can detect bone maturity.If the index is consistent with &>18, no more growth, if 14 more is possible but this is not realistic.

In brief: Doubt it
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
In brief: Excellent height
Stop dreaming you have the perfect height, after the bones mature there is no treatment available that can stretch them. Growth hormone treatment is only indicated for immature bones that have room to growth longitudinally.

In brief: Excellent height
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Shontae Buffington