What would be causing my traumatized cherry angioma to grow?- on the surface of my skin and inside my bone, how can I treat this? It's causing pain...

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Angioma

See your dermatologist.
There might not be a great answer but you definitely need this enlarging angioma followed. The best person to do that is a dermatologist. They might even recommend removal.

In brief: Angioma

See your dermatologist.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Corey Maas
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Trauma to angioma

When there is trauma to a vascular there is bleeding and scabbing.
This can cause irritation and further swelling and even granuloma formation. An intense inflammatory response. You should see your doctor, a dermatologist or plastic surgeon that specializes in face.

In brief: Trauma to angioma

Dr. Corey Maas
Dr. Corey Maas