I am myopic & I use glasses of no. 2.0 but II don't wear them all the time, only during lectures.Wil it weaken my eyesight more?

Dr. Stephen Hamilton
Ophthalmology
In brief: No it should not
It may even be better to do your reading and studying without them as it relaxes your accommodation and allows you to use your nearsightedness to read.

In brief: No it should not
Dr. Stephen Hamilton
Dr. Stephen Hamilton
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Not at all
Contrary to popular belief, glasses do not weaken the eyes; all they do is improve the vision one has by providing the focus that the eyes are missing.
The eyes can naturally become more nearsighted or farsighted over time, and glasses simply help to correct the vision that you have.

In brief: Not at all
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Steven Seres