I have had bad had headaches since childhood, my granny would give me baby aspirin. Sometimes throbbing on one side other times behind eye. Mri clear.

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Migraine?

You may be suffering from migraine and need to be treayed with preventive meds and other meds like tryptans etc.
You need to be diagnosed properly and than treated consult a neurologist who specialises in headache.

In brief: Migraine?

In brief: Likely migraines

Unlikely that you possess any intracranial structural problem, and merely have inherited migraine sensitivities.
Some foods may act as triggers, and these headaches may be stopped with a triptan med, or prevented by prescription or otc preps. See your doctor to design an treatment program.

In brief: Likely migraines

Dr. Anthony Filly
Radiology

In brief: Common

You have chronic headaches.
If they haven't changed in character then it is doubtful to be anything severe. Use tylenol (acetaminophen) or advil for relief. Consider removing sugar, dairy and gluten from your diet and see if they go away. If they do, you can add them back one at a time and see if the headaches return.

In brief: Common

You have chronic headaches.
Dr. Vikram Patel