Whats the best way to start my diet without taking and diet pills?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics

In brief: Starting

I often tell my patients to "journal" their activity and food intake.
Then, if you know that you start an eating "fest' post dinner while watching tv-very typical. You change your location in the pm. Ideally, a fitness club. Other options get together with other weight-challenged friends and bring the kids --do an evening activity. "change your eating routine and location." a start.

In brief: Starting

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Pathology

In brief: Balanced diet

Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables and fruits, and whole grains; low in saturated fats and processed foods.
Limit intake of alcohol. It would be good to supplement your diet with aerobic exercise for a healthful life style.

In brief: Balanced diet