Skin on my cheeks become very itchy and red sometimes what could that be? Anything that I could use to relieve the itchiness

Need more info. What you have described could be many things. Common possibilities would be dry skin, irritant or allergic problems to skin care products and stress to name a few. Try and determine a pattern to your symptoms, what makes it worse, what makes it better. Answering these questions sometimes can narrow the potential causes. Try some otc hydrocortsone for 1-2 weeks if no help see a dermatologist.