Red eye lids with very small white spots?

Blepharitis. It sounds like you have posterior blepharitis that produce the red eyelid margins and whitish oil gland orifices (inspissation) results in irritation & soreness. Very warm compresses x 10' 2-4 times/day, eyelid massages with diluted baby shampoo, artificial tears, fish/flaxseed oil are the usual initial treatment. If more care is needed see eye md for more aggressive help.
Many possibilities. A few possibilities include allergy, blepharitis, rosacea, and contact dermatitis. See an ophthalmologist to get a precise diagnosis and treatment.