My age is 22 and height is 5.5 so is it possible to raise u r height is it possible to increase my height... Cn u suggst sm ways?

Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
Pediatrics - Endocrinology
In brief: No reasonable way
For most 22 year-old adults, the growth plates in the bones are long closed.
Growth plates need to be open for growth to occur. The only way to grow inches following the closing of growth plates is to wear higher heeled shoes.

In brief: No reasonable way
Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
In brief: Not possible to grow
A 22 year old cannot grow taller because his bone's growth plates have fused (stopped growing).
To look taller, one can choose properly designed clothing & shoes, and have good posture. Being confident, having good social skills, and a strong speaking voice is good. Vitamins, supplements, "special" foods, exercise, etc... will not make a person living in the U.S. taller (height here is genetic).

In brief: Not possible to grow
Dr. Shontae Buffington