Is there any other possible ways to get chlamydia other than sex? I need any info I can get!

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Only by sex

The only nonsexual transmission is from infected moms to their babies during labor and delivery.
Infection in adults is always acquired sexually. If new infection appears in one member of a couple, it can be safely assumed one of them had another partner recently. However, there are rare exceptions: sometimes chlamydia can be carried for months (maybe even years) before it shows up.

In brief: Only by sex

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Chlamydia

Chlamydia is an infection of the sex organs that is spread by having sex.
It is spread from having vaginal, oral, or anal sex.

In brief: Chlamydia

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham