How about a man anger with no reasons?What did you advice for him?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Unfulfilled desire
The cause of anger is unfulfilled desire - find out what exactly is the problem which creates sadness inside and expressed as anger. People who get angry quick tend to have problems with pancreas so make sure you take glutamine and lecithin daily.

In brief: Unfulfilled desire
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Martha Stark
In brief: Talking
When a lot of tension / pressure / stress / frustration accumulate inside, there can be unexpected outbursts of anger that can be quite frightening for all who witness it.
My guess is that having an opportunity to talk to a close friend or a professional about whatever is troubling you will afford you tremendous relief.

In brief: Talking
Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Arman Danielyan
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Anger
I would recommend to see a professional.
Could be a psychiatrist or psychologist. There are many questions that need to be asked: how severe are the anger attacks, how frequent, are there any triggers, how is your baseline mood, do you use any substances/alcohol etc. Anger could be part of a variety of medical and psychiatric conditions.

In brief: Anger
Dr. Arman Danielyan
Dr. Arman Danielyan
Dr. Eric Weisman