40 yr old female with a vsd murmur. Trying to concieve and also need to remove 9 teeth. Should i remove the teeth first or close the hole in my heart?

In brief: Call Surgeon

Which should be done first is really the surgeon's call but most the time, if there is time they will want the teeth removed first.
Either way, you will be given antibiotics to take before the teeth are removed (usually one hour before). If you have a dentist selected, it may be best for the dentist & the surgeon to discuss things to determine the best order.

In brief: Call Surgeon

Dr. James Goodpaster
Dr. James Goodpaster
Dr. David Mcnay
Dentistry

In brief: Cardio

Has your cardiologist recommended you have surgery? Maybe he and your oral surgeon who has rights at the hospital can tag team? Otherwise i'd follow the advice of your cardiologist.
I hope the best for you, because 9 teeth that need to leave your head cannot feel good nor can it be good as a bacteremia source.

In brief: Cardio

Dr. David Mcnay
Dr. David Mcnay
Dr. Shontae Buffington