I haw a 5 year old boy who used to eat well but for the last few months he is complaining a lot about food. He feels full without eating. Any ideas wh?

Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Varies

Many children have wide ranges in how much they eat.
..Even day to day. Your child is complaining about food and has satiety without eating. He needs to be seen by your doctor. Sometimes constipation can do this. Sometimes gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) can affect eating. His symptoms merit a visit and further evaluation.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
you are welcome. Hope he feels better. After you see your doc and if there is noting significantly wrong, consider seeing a Chinese Medicine practitioner. I have someone I refer to in my locale and my patients experience a lot of improvement/success under her care..
Dr. Paul Williams
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Too much pressure?

Well-meaning parents are often concerned that there child is not eating enough and the child begins to feel pressure to eat.
Complaints of feeling full or stomach pains at the dinner table may be a sign.

In brief: Too much pressure?

Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Shontae Buffington