Why do I shake when I am mad or afraid?

Dr. Joseph Weiner

In brief: It's like adrenaline

When we're afraid or mad, we release hormones like adrenaline.
That causes our heart to race, our pupils to get bigger, our reflexes to get faster and sometimes our body to shake. If your anger or fear affect your life in significant ways, you may want to seek a consultation from a mental health professional. Hope this answer helps.

In brief: It's like adrenaline

Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Martha Stark

In brief: Conflicted

My guess is that if you start shaking when you are mad or afraid, you are conflicted about expressing some aspect of what you are really feeling.
Perhaps, growing up, you were discouraged from giving voice to the range of feelings you might have been having. As a result, you are now conflicted about giving free rein to all that you are feeling. Talking things through might help! good luck!

In brief: Conflicted

Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Vicken Poochikian